• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Texas States DGPT Silver

Wow! Sai Ananda went insane with putting today. She made over 200' feet of putts today -- that's crazy to this newb.
Certainly key to her -8 round.

Wow! Sai Ananda went insane with putting today. She made over 200' feet of putts today -- that's crazy to this newb.
Certainly key to her -8 round.

Not really a "newb." Won Am Worlds in 2016, then turned pro and been playing FPO since. She hasn't TOURED before this year so we rarely saw her outside the west coast area, but she has been a lead cards a few times when she played. She was Team Latitude 64 for several years, then changed to Westside this year -- but luckily didn't have to change her bag at all. She's ranked in the top 20 in the world in FPO.

Wierd, i cant find Sai on Westside discs home page. . shes not under "team players"

Didn't she only just sign up a month or two back?

Even so, but if you sign a player it should not take more than a few days to put that player up on your page, , ,you must know weeks before that you are about to sign a player and the DAY you sign that player should go up on the team paige.

Even so, but if you sign a player it should not take more than a few days to put that player up on your page, , ,you must know weeks before that you are about to sign a player and the DAY you sign that player should go up on the team paige.

Of course, fully agree. I watched her play a bit the past year or two and always assumed she was with Trilogy in some way. I was very intrigued by her bag last year!

I have to admit that I'm an absolute fan of Sai's play style. Those turnovers were sick.

Kudos to the course designer as well, that was a pleasure to watch.

The winning putt by Sai was absolutely unnecessary though. Skip on the cage, roll OB and you are left with a 20 footer that you need to make for the win.

I have to admit that I'm an absolute fan of Sai's play style. Those turnovers were sick.

Kudos to the course designer as well, that was a pleasure to watch.

The winning putt by Sai was absolutely unnecessary though. Skip on the cage, roll OB and you are left with a 20 footer that you need to make for the win.

From the interview with Nate she must have thought that she hade to make it. . .she said that she did not want a playoff with Kristen. . .so she must have read the score wrong

From the interview with Nate she must have thought that she hade to make it. . .she said that she did not want a playoff with Kristen. . .so she must have read the score wrong

She said she wasn't paying attention to score. She simply wanted to seal the deal. And mad props to nail that putt under that situation.

It was a pleasure to watch her play. This round was very enjoyable to watch.

she was clutch throughout that round. Not throwing FH at all from what I saw, if/when she gets that in the mix she's going to be scary. Just her BH touch on those turnovers was insane. Totally blown away by the FPO finals.

Ananda's play in the second round was fantastic, and it was a real pleasure to watch someone who was playing so well and enjoying it so much. I'm looking forward to watching the final round. It's great to see someone new raise a trophy.

Still has to be one of the biggest supprice winners in FPO in a wile. . .and the other players did not play bad, Sai just played the tournament of her life.

Brodie must be kicking himself for those two OBs on the same hole in R3, without that he would had a REALLY hot round

Still has to be one of the biggest supprice winners in FPO in a wile. . .and the other players did not play bad, Sai just played the tournament of her life.

She played well, but she's been around a while, but only played mainly west coast tournaments. I see she's 950 rated, and that doesn't surprise me. Her game looks well suited to park golf.

Her card mates all seemed to implode on 16/17 (I can't remember which hole Holyn double bogied on … think it was 16) which took the pressure off. She held on well though despite a mid-round wobble.