• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Okthrowberfest DGCR Dyers' Contest

having seen your entry, it has as good of a chance as any. That is until I finish mine up tonight!

Speaking of which, I went to JoAnn Fabrics over my lunch to get some last minute supplies, and I was the only guy in the entire place. And it was packed in there because of Halloween, apparantly.

It was funny because as I stood in line for 10 minutes the cougar in line behind was curious as to what I, a devilishly handsome international man of mystery, was doing in JoAnn Fabrics. So I explained to her that I dyed discs (she knew what disc golf was, or at least she claimed she did) and that I had to fill up on suplies for this contest. So, she says she might know someone who would want a disc or two done, so I give her my card, and leave it at that.

It wasn't until I sat down to write this that I began to think she may have been hitting on me. Now, I'm a married man, and the last thing I need that kind of drama in my life, but for all you single dyers out there, start mingling with ladies at the craft store. It might work out well for you.

having seen your entry, it has as good of a chance as any. That is until I finish mine up tonight!

Speaking of which, I went to JoAnn Fabrics over my lunch to get some last minute supplies, and I was the only guy in the entire place. And it was packed in there because of Halloween, apparantly.

It was funny because as I stood in line for 10 minutes the cougar in line behind was curious as to what I, a devilishly handsome international man of mystery, was doing in JoAnn Fabrics. So I explained to her that I dyed discs (she knew what disc golf was, or at least she claimed she did) and that I had to fill up on suplies for this contest. So, she says she might know someone who would want a disc or two done, so I give her my card, and leave it at that.

It wasn't until I sat down to write this that I began to think she may have been hitting on me. Now, I'm a married man, and the last thing I need that kind of drama in my life, but for all you single dyers out there, start mingling with ladies at the craft store. It might work out well for you.
Rawwr.

*skinner runs off to join Ashley Madison*

seriously, she was way too interested in my dye pictures on my phone. I am so f***ing dense, I didn't even notice until an hour later. Good thing too, because I probably would not have known how to handle it and would have made it super akward. hahahaha

i can see it now...one cougar jumps skinners bone and they all smell it, like zombies. pretty soon, skinner is beatin' cougars off his leg with a Halloween yard decoration while he squeals out, "I DON'T WANT MY WIFE TO SMELL YOU GREASY OLD BAGS!"

Do you have an email to send my submission to, not sure how to attach it to a PM.

Updated List as of 10/20
pduclo (2)
RickyBobby
philman (2)
mrfixit(2)
AgentPeebody
Jabanger
Jermy
Cheep (2)
yawpstrang64 (2)
elderberen
smd030
bhuff
skinner21

A total of 13 people have submitted 19 discs.

4 DAYS UNTIL THE YOUR DYES ARE DUE

you would be correct. there are only 18 discs right now. I'm not sure how I added 2 to the previous total of 16 and got 19. :eek:

professor_frink.jpg

given where you live, I am not at all surprised by this post. If she was browsing your phone by herself you may want to check it for any added information...had a friend let a woman borrow his phone once and she put her number and stuff on it; it was pretty weird but she was hot so he called her anyways. turned out she was married and her husband was not very excited about it.

yeah, where I live and work in a hub of lonely, rich housewifes. I stayed home from work sick one day and when I walked the dogs in the middle of the day it was a Saturday after noon, there were people everywhere.

Though if I could afford it, my wife wouldn't work either. Less stress in her life means infinitely less in mine.

aurora is what 8 miles from where you live? I imagine that you have a lot of the same people as they have in aurora

Live in Oswego, and work in Aurora/Naperville. A lot of Aurora is pretty trashy, but where it borders Naperville is nice, and Naperville itself is very fancy.

I am quite aware of the area, I almost moved to Naperville after I graduated but I decided not to take the job and go for the crap tastic one I have now which I am being laid off at because it was more money...or so I thought. lots of cougars in Naperville

Latest posts