• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Okthrowberfest DGCR Dyers' Contest

1bb05186-b820-400d-9a64-712f1fbd000c.jpg

Good question, as your design had never been done before, and one that had scored a 9. Such is the nature of judging I guess :rolleyes:

Skinner is probably in bed now the lazy arse. Gonna probably have to wait until tomorrow lol.

hippie is the last judge we are waiting on.

The top spot is all but locked up.

right now second and third are tied with 41.6 total points.

the next 5 places have at least 39 points.

that leaves only 3 dyes that are really out of the running.

Sadly, mine is one of those 3. That is the only result I will give at this time. :( Apparently, the bribes I sent out mean NOTHING to these people! Sure, those semi nude pictures of myself may not have had monetary value, but they have some fap value, amiright?

Skinner, that goat you sent me was DOA. Now how will I feed my village? :mad:

Sent mine into skinner here a few minutes ago. Sorry I have been slacking lately. Life has been a tad overwhelming lately, and I havent had alot of extra free time. Some great dyes for this years contest wish I had the time to compete as well but it wasnt in the cards. Plan on doing lots of dyes here in the future though. Once I get my workspace at the new shop set up. Congrats to who ever the winner may be.

Latest posts