• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Okthrowberfest DGCR Dyers' Contest

yeah I should be working on that disc. Although I'm waiting until tomorrow to start so I can get my light table. Too much of a pain trying to trace on a window using sunlight. lol. Actually working on the "Church of Gaming" dye right now. Should be done in a little bit. Warming the dye now. I'll post it once it's done.

Thank everyone for sounding off looks like in my best judgment we will have something like ten to twenty dyers. That's pretty good . I'm pumped to see what everyone come up with.

*self-fist-pump* :)

stop the timer. how long was that? it's done weeding.

hmm, only an hour. now i have tiny pieces of vinyl stuck to my chest cause it's quicker to wipe the blade on the shirt than pick all the pieces off of the knife.

At least you were wearing a shirt. Doing that shirtless with a hairy chest may suck LOL.

I love you stencil, peebody, but how does that have anything to do with the contest? Is it a zombie hand? Is it Thing from the Addams Family? Curious to see the final result.

;););)

What do you guys think @ a DGCR Dyers Guild? *me = apprentice*

Maybe the auction sales proceeds of discs could go to charitable organizations, help a fellow DG'er out (like if they were in the hospital), or something along those lines.

Just thinking out loud...

Some of the Dyer's are selling their disc's on ebay and a percentage of the proceeds go to an orginization called EDGE that helps bring disc golf into public schools for Phys. Ed classes.

Yeah I may be re-starting mine. Doing an experimental test on a beach frisbee right now lol.

Latest posts