• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 baskets 18 hole course

nemdisc7

Hi, I developed a course with 18 tees on three baskets. How should I list that course, if at all here. An 18 hole course, three hole course? Other? Thank you.

Hi, I developed a course with 18 tees on three baskets. How should I list that course, if at all here. An 18 hole course, three hole course? Other? Thank you.

I would call it a 3 hole course with 6 pads per hole, but that's just me. Maybe better to just list it as a practice area?

Kind of depends how people are going to play it - will most actually follow 1-18? Or is it going to be used mostly for field work and practice?

It is geared towards being a beginner or youth course, though there are a few challenging shots. I think it will be perfect for safari rounds or a glow round.

It will be easily playable 1 through 18, but is only playable by one group at a time. Does that answer your question?

I will try to describe it best I can.

Each basket is a different color (red, white and blue). The tee markers are pieces of color concrete - White number one, blue number two, red number three (so hole one goes to the white basket, hole two goes to blue and three goes to red). Four goes to blue, five to white, six to red and so on through 18 holes.

I agree with roggen in that it should probably be listed as a practice area or 3 hole course (w/6 pads). The fact that only one group can play it at any given time would make me lean towards calling it a practice area.

Latest posts