• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 SackFace kids in a Benz@JRoad - Germantown, TN

Lol... I definitely didn't see that ending. Was thinking more like "and I helped him push his car to the gas station and filled it up for him. Then he cried in my arms as I bought him beers. Later that night he died in drunk car accident, but I felt at peace. Two weeks later, a lawyer came to my door and delivered my things as described in his last will and testament."

Instead? I laughed. Not because you beat up some dude while he was down in the dumps, but because you clearly have the wrong idea of how Karma works. It works by being released flat and hyzering out. *rimshot* No but seriously, you seem like a hilarious dude to have in a group of friends. Simply to laugh at. And FYI- according to your Karma he should be enacting his revenge sometime soon. Maybe burn your house down? Murder your puppy? Who knows. Only time and Karma will tell.

Point well taken.

The guy was not some random dude. We knew each other, however did not hang in the same circles. I should have left well enough alone, however clearly did not. Todd, aka 'dude', went to prison for theft a few years after the incident.

Fair enough. I was a much younger man then and a lot more thick. Given the same circumstances today, I would handle it much differently.

:thmbup:

Point well taken.

The guy was not some random dude. We knew each other, however did not hang in the same circles. I should have left well enough alone, however clearly did not. Todd, aka 'dude', went to prison for theft a few years after the incident.

Now THERE'S the karma you were looking for. :clap:

My thoughts exactly.

Don't worry, karma will shine bright on you at some point.

A little story that helps me believe this....

A guy broke into my car once and stole a deck, CDs, etc. I knew who it was, however doing something about it would likely land me in trouble.

About 9 months later, I was out for a road bike ride on some semi-remote roads around town. I pass none other than the guy who did the stealing pushing his car (out of gas, engine trouble...whatever). I dumped my bike in the ditch and pulled of my riding cleats. I ran up behind him (quiet without the shoes) and kick the tar out of him. I dumped him in his car and pushed it into the ditch. I returned to my road ride.

Karma is a bioch!

LOL WHut?? you dumped him in his car, then pushed his whole car into the ditch? so you beat him unconscious? this story is ridiculous.

Thing is it prolly wasn't mommy an daddy's car it was prolly the car they bought for him. I went to school with a kid that was 16 an his daddy bought him a freakin escalade. An I worked so hard for my 600 pieace of junk truck wtf

It's STILL mommy and daddy's car, the little DB is just the primary driver...

The limit is 35 gallons at one purchase and there is no restrictions on how you get to 35 gallons if you choose to do so - I use it for gas for the lawn mowers as well as cars - if I'm spending $100 to save $2 on 20 gallons of gas for my car and I use it to save $2.50 on 25 gallons of gas instead (20 for car 5 for mower) - I don't see that as stealing anything - I see it as using my head....

You can fill your car and gas cans but they have a policy against multiple vehicles as it is supposed to be a reward for the grocery store card holder. Yes, even if a married couple shares the card. I have been told this by more than 1 store manager.

Thing is it prolly wasn't mommy an daddy's car it was prolly the car they bought for him. I went to school with a kid that was 16 an his daddy bought him a freakin escalade. An I worked so hard for my 600 pieace of junk truck wtf

Just to play devil's advocate a little, maybe that kid's parents worked really hard and wanted to use their money to give their kid nice things. I personally think it is ridiculous to buy a teenager a nice car given their usual driving habits (myself included). And usually the kids that get nice things don't even really appreciate it. Usually, not always.

... usually the kids that get nice things don't even really appreciate it.

I taught at a high-end private school in the late 80s, the McCallie School in Chattanooga.
One sunny spring Thursday a father showed up on campus to deliver his son's birthday present---a black Porsche 944.

The ungrateful crotchfruit didn't want it because it wasn't red.:doh::doh::doh:

Last edited:
From The Big Bang Theory. Now that I think about it, it wasn't Raj's sister (Pria K) it was a girl he was being set up with. The girl Sheldon thought looked like a princess.

Not pria I think it's Lalita Gupta from big bang theory, a blind date that raj is set up on

Also, we are awesome for knowing these things

Last edited:

Latest posts