• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

32nd Annual Alabama State Flying Disc Championships

redspexxx

Eagle Member
Join us October 21st & 22nd for the longest running state disc golf championship!

Disc golf on Saturday and field events on sunday.

Disc golf will be a c-tier pro and b-tier am event help at Redstone Arsenal. The field events will be held on the parade and drill fields at Redstone on sunday.

A players pack of at least a tshirt and microfiber towel will be given to all entrants. Add a custom stamp mini and lunch on saturday between rounds. The lunch will be award winning BBQ cooked by one of the local disc golfers brother who has won national competitions.

Pro $60
Advanced $45
Intermediate $35
Recreational $25
Junior $20

$5 discount for current PDGA members (except juniors)

Disc golf will be two rounds of 20 holes and the field will be limited to a maximum of 100 players.

Field Events will include distance, accuracy, mta, and skill shot. Skill shot will be very similar to that used at worlds.

We are looking for hole sponsorships! See David Hunt if you are interested in sponsoring the event. Email me at [email protected] or see me on the course sometime.

Tee off for saturday will more them likely be 10am with a 9:30 players meeting but that is subject to change as time draws near.

IMPORTANT!!! If you plan on attending you must get on the Redstone access list no later then the thursday morning before the event as that list has to be sent in order for people to have access! Email me at [email protected] to get on the list or post here.

NOTE! in the event that Redstone is closed due to terrorist activity we will move the event to the next available course.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

seriously guys, if you get a chance to play this course you should take full advantage of it. not to mention the other 3 courses within 10 min of each other. more info can be found here http://www.davidhunt.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=399

anyone in the southeastern part of the states gonna check this one out? its a chance to play a very nice course. if anyone wants to come out this weekend let me know, i could probably help some people out with shelter if camping isnt your thing. but, you have to have your name on the list, so follow the link because the list gets turned in tomorrow morning.