• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$35 Avery Jenkins Signature Shirt

Disc golfers are the whinest bunch, I swear.

Nike Dri-fit shirts like that are $25-30 with just the check logo. $35 is not a bad price.

Of course this is probably a similar crew to the people who bitched about a kickstarter for the Chains documentary.

If you don't want to support, don't, but why sip so much haterade?

I've been reading this thread title for a week as "Avery Jenkins Signature Skirt", which actually sounded more attractive.

Worth it? Not worth it?

Here.

I understand he's trying to raise money, but those Nike Pro dry fit shirts aren't worth $35. I love those shirts and use them at they gym and on the course all the time, but I certainly wouldn't pay that much for them - unless I REALLY wanted the logo.

Disc golfers are the whinest bunch, I swear.

Nike Dri-fit shirts like that are $25-30 with just the check logo. $35 is not a bad price.

Of course this is probably a similar crew to the people who bitched about a kickstarter for the Chains documentary.

If you don't want to support, don't, but why sip so much haterade?

Agree wholeheartedly.

There is no shortage of suckers to overpay for just about anything. You will know who they are when you see them in this shirt.

There is no shortage of suckers to overpay for just about anything. You will know who they are when you see them in this shirt.

Is this what converted you from ball golf? Since that game is essentially propped up by its suckers willing to overpay for everything?

(I do enjoy a bit of stick golf myself, but I've never deluded myself into thinking I wasn't overpaying to play.)

Is this what converted you from ball golf? Since that game is essentially propped up by its suckers willing to overpay for everything?

(I do enjoy a bit of stick golf myself, but I've never deluded myself into thinking I wasn't overpaying to play.)

Definitely a factor.

Haha I hear ya.

I would definitely play more stick golf if it wasn't so dang expensive. $50 for me to grab lunch and 18 at my local CC. And I get that a lot of that money goes into mandatory upkeep and salaries, or the course wouldn't be worth playing... but that doesn't make it any cheaper. :p

I like wearing Disc Golf attire whenever possible and have a couple Avery Jenkins dri fit shirts. The one I really like breathes really well and is one of my go 2's when I'm on the road bagging courses. I also sport my Disc Golf Course Review dri fit, I wish this site would sell a larger shirt (2X) than I currently own as I've gained a few pounds since I've retired ;). My DGPT dri fit is are eye catcher. I've had several people compliment me on this dri fit shirt, even got a couple phone numbers.

Last edited:
I like wearing Disc Golf attire whenever possible and have a couple Avery Jenkins dri fit shirts. The one I really like breathes really well and is one of my go 2's when I'm on the road bagging courses. I also sport my Disc Golf Course Review dri fit, I wish this site would sell a larger shirt (2X) than I currently own as I've gained a few pounds since I've retired ;). My DGPT dri fit is are eye catcher. I've had several people compliment me on this dri fit shirt, even got a couple phone numbers.

****, I forgot all about the dgcr dri fits. I used to have one, but I haven't seen it in years.