• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3rd Annual Okthrowberfest - DGCR Dye Contest is HERE!

Simgar -- first off, welcome to the addiction.
second, I see you're using my disc as your stencil -- you'll find around here, and probably have already, that were all about helping others in this hobby. Next time you need a stencil like this from someone else's dye, just ask em! Although you might not need it....but still, i'dve given you a clean stencil to start with.
keep it up!

Thanks bennett, I hope you don't mind. It was the perfect stencil for my orange aero, but since I noticed octhrowberfest I'm saving the disc for octoberfest and the stencil for another time!

Is there an eddress I submit the photos to? and whats a PM?

The Disc Tattooist

You can either send it to [email protected], or a PM(private message).
If you click on "BennettUA" next to my avatar, a menu will appear with an option for "send private message to BennettUA". This is to keep the entries from going up early, we want them to go up all together.

By the way, welcome to DGCR! Get some of your stuff up in The Dye A Day Thread, you are definitely high caliber and people will love your work.

And if you want to donate a piece of plastic to the prize fund, or anything else, let me know in the same way described above.

I skipped the thread to post this. I dont know whats been shown on here already, but expect some sick ass dyes for this. I myself have a sick IronMaiden one in works :) FB me and you can join in that conversation

I really wanted to get in on this, this year...but I slacked off to much. Can't wait to see all the dyes though!

Working on color 2 of 4 so far. Bumping this up so people don't forget. Or maybe I shouldn't bump this so there is less competition....hmmm.

I will be sending my entry in today. I have no shot at winning but thought it would be fun to participate anyway.

Just a reminder -- I cannot see your entries if they're on a Facebook post.
Please use Flikr, Photobucket, Picasa, etc or just send the pic to my email at [email protected]

Remember, don't post until we can get all the entries in and posted together!

Also, please tell me your handle from this site if you send me an email. I need to know whose entry is whose!