• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3rd Annual Okthrowberfest - DGCR Dye Contest is HERE!

I'm so glad someone took the contest on this year! I'm pretty jealous that bennet gets to see all the entries (that was my favorite thing last year).

for the same reasons I haven't been on the site/discing/dyeing the past 9 months, (working full time, MBA, new baby), I won't be submitting an entry this year, but I can't wait to see what people come up with this year.

I'm going for the generic/simple/scary dye. Should be done by tomorrow. Hope to get a good turnout like last year.

I'm so glad someone took the contest on this year! I'm pretty jealous that bennet gets to see all the entries (that was my favorite thing last year).

for the same reasons I haven't been on the site/discing/dyeing the past 9 months, (working full time, MBA, new baby), I won't be submitting an entry this year, but I can't wait to see what people come up with this year.

Dude! Well that explains where you have been... congrats on the new addition to the family, and, the MBA! Oh, and BTW, darts are a sport;)

Don't forget, if you are shopping for Halloween supplies, do our biggest sponsor a favor and hit up HALLOWEEN EXPRESS!
If you don't have one locally, you can go to HalloweenExpress.com -- I shopped through a number of Halloween sites for comparison, and this is definitely one of the best! Great selection and prices, and a well-designed site, something I always appreciate.
Support the contest in any way you can! And let us know if you get your scary stuff from Halloween Express!

I also am wanting/willing to be a judge. Life has taken over lately and dyeing hasn't been a priority for me. Anyway if more judges are needed im ready and willing

The three slackateers ;), Ok well Skinner maybe not you, can't imagine dyeing a disc the way I do it with a tiny one running around getting into everything. I'm hoping to have D1 done tonight!

I also am wanting/willing to be a judge. Life has taken over lately and dyeing hasn't been a priority for me. Anyway if more judges are needed im ready and willing

PM'd, would love to have another experienced judge :thmbup:

When will we see the discs entered?

Entries will be finalized one week before Halloween -- MONDAY, OCTOBER 24th, at Midnight EASTERN.[/SIZE][/B]
This allows one week of voting through an open thread to determine a top 10, which will then be voted on by a panel of judges.

Should be up shortly after the 24th. I can't wait to see the incredible entries.

its gonna be close. almost done weeding, then four colors air brushed. it's gonna be reaaaally close. can't wait to see all the entries!

Working on my 2nd disc tonight, got it cut and weeded but I'm worried about sticking vinyl to plastic. Got too much detail to close to the edges...

Safety break :cool: Might have to wait till morning to git 'er done.

Latest posts