• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3rd Annual Okthrowberfest - DGCR Dye Contest is HERE!

Only doing one this year and I'm {{ DONE }}! Can't believe that I had time for it, so many Irons in the fire these days.

Hopefully finihing my 2nd entry tomorrow. 1st one was an old one of mine. 2nd one is new and unique, oh, and bad ass ;)

Only doing one this year and I'm {{ DONE }}! Can't believe that I had time for it, so many Irons in the fire these days.

So glad you're getting in, Moon!

Hopefully finihing my 2nd entry tomorrow. 1st one was an old one of mine. 2nd one is new and unique, oh, and bad ass ;)

Hypin' it up, I like it!

New to the site... and the contest...can't wait to see the other dyes !!!

Welcome to the best disc golf dyeing forum around, and good luck if you're entering!

Damn...i wonder if I can knock something out in the next 30 hours...

Sure you can! I only started cutting mine today! (I have been spending alot of time vectorizing though!) Nothin like a little procrastination to get things goin!

If there is any pre-contest bragging or smack talk please let it start now.:thmbup: This way I wont feel so bad when my entry crushes all of yours.:):):):popcorn:

Got mine done! But haven't submitted yet, I'm gonna take 'em into the east meadow at dawn to take the pics. The light is incredible and gonna make the colors pop, pop, pop!! You don't stand a chance. :):thmbup::)

Can't wait to see what hits this thread shortly! :popcorn:

images

I'm gonna take 'em into the east meadow at dawn to take the pics. Yah, that does sound scary.

And it's turned in. Finally. How many we got so far Bennett?

Were near, or maybe past, a dozen; im not at home where all the entries are stored, but that feels right. I know that will at least double tonight.

Ok....outta fairness to the contest I must withdraw my application for being a judge as my buddy and dyeing partner is submitting into the contest. Also I ended up doing the winning dye last night myself and will be submitting photos later on tonight....Sorry everyone but just like Olympic hockey events CANADA will be victorious!!!

Work has been light so I got my contest dye done. As Nothing said Canada is gonna take this, you may begin weeping in frustration now.

Ok....outta fairness to the contest I must withdraw my application for being a judge as my buddy and dyeing partner is submitting into the contest. Also I ended up doing the winning dye last night myself and will be submitting photos later on tonight....Sorry everyone but just like Olympic hockey events CANADA will be victorious!!!

Come on Canada you got Neil Young and Kids In the Hall, isn't that enough?!

Latest posts