• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

!3th Annual Nacogdoches Open...(pecan park open)

OTGSMan

Nacogdoches Crushers Present: 13th Annual Nacogdoches Open ;( formerly known as the Pecan Park Open);
Come one come all to see some of the best least known courses in Texas. All three parks will be played including the newest addition at Lake Nacogdoches.
Sat nite players party @ Olde Towne General Store.
Breakfast and lunch will be served at Pioneer Park (Tournament H.Q.)

"All three parks will be played including the newest addition at Lake Nacogdoches."

maybe i'm reading it wrong.

Second course is mapped, but not cut in. However, we are on Craig-o all the time to cut it in or at least put in buckets. The lake course has never looked better. 2 rounds pioneer, 1 each at pecan and the lake.

"All three parks will be played including the newest addition at Lake Nacogdoches."

maybe i'm reading it wrong.

newest. it may not be new but it is still the newest.

I wish I could make this tournament. I have only been back to Nac once since graduating and I didnt get to play any disc golf. I spent the whole time at Flashback.

Just finished work day cleanup of Pioneer andPecan Parks. Tee boxes are all freshly prepped, and all excess brush and limbs have been removed.
We hope to have a good turnout....we have a record sponsorship and three different stamps for the tourney.

Steve, Hope its a great tournament. I have the Lafayette Spring Fling then, or I would come back just from the hospitality you showed my wife and I April 3 and 4 at the OTGS when you gave us the Pecan Acres map.

Thanks bayouace, we want to be known for that kind of hospitality....And great food, lol...Olde Towne will be catering sat and sun for b'fast and lunch.