• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 4 chain or Z magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
Either of these are great and if you have a package deal with both even better! Looking to paypal or trade, whichever your really seeking. I have 4 soft 4 chains and only 1 regular 4 chain so non soft is preferred. Thanks

No thanks on those particular Z magnets, not a ghost stamp fan of any kind of disc. Curious what the pulse ones look like though

I have 2 4 chains. Marked hard but they are perfectly in between. Used to be my main putters so they are nicely beat in and feel great. They are identicle! Let me know if you are interested!
Both white and marked 175 btw.

I am seeking a backup Z magnet for the one that I have, preferably stable for driving. The one that I do have is slightly understable for driving but a good wind putter for some reason. Shoot a pm with pics and either a price or desired trades.

Paypal is ready for any 4 chains or z magnets. Perfect/mint condition or beat to heck and anywhere in the middle!

They were posted by Devan Owens, need I say more? I am not $50 desperate for a backup z magnet, just seeking used one for 15-25 bucks.

Did you see the 4-chain ghost stamped Z magnet on ebay? $99 OBO - primediscs or DD I think?

I have a 4-chain hard as trade bait for one of your softies... pm incoming

Ok guys 4 chains again, I am set on z magnets with 2 new ones for the year most likely. Soft are my top priority right now, prefer 8/10 or better, shoot me a pm of what ya got!

Status
Not open for further replies.