• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

41st Annual Wintertime Open

Glad to see CCDG getting some advertising dollars from Discraft. However, I feel like that final round is going to sell a lot more Forces than it sells the BuzzzOS or Heat!

I have this image in my head of Discraft in regular communication with McBeth, saying things like, "Sales of Z Machetes have tailed off a bit this quarter. What can you do?" To which McBeth responds with, "Hold my Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie."

Just finished this off, great with the reaction cam not too much, not too little i thought... a little disappointed it wasnt named after me... eagle was good, but you could tell he was using a cheat sheet for some of the discs and mph... not that he shouldnt use a cheat sheet, he definately should, but the transition between normal commentary and using stats should be a smoother transition. You can tell with jerm's commentary sometimes too, it will just take him some time.

Just finished this off, great with the reaction cam not too much, not too little i thought... a little disappointed it wasnt named after me... eagle was good, but you could tell he was using a cheat sheet for some of the discs and mph... not that he shouldnt use a cheat sheet, he definately should, but the transition between normal commentary and using stats should be a smoother transition. You can tell with jerm's commentary sometimes too, it will just take him some time.

He actually didn't have a cheat sheet for discs, I had it. He did have the MPH one though.

Latest posts