• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
Updated list of knowns:

Bamm;
sidewinder22;
throwinVA;
jabruzzo3;
prerube;
vondrehle;
apfaff;
optizimo;
jay bird;
FredVegasDGC;
Cyclops; +2
thebrownmule; +1
disc fiend;
monocacy;
tim austin; +2
knicez;
Jrawk; +1
Chrishysell;
VeganRay (assuming);
Biscoe;
Kachtz;
Warobert;
Rocaholic74; +2?
jduncan; +1
a few of my Southern Maryland club brothers:
Chris W
Mike F
Mike S
Keith M
Steve T
Adrian F
John K
Jason B
Trevor B

Is it Friday yet???
Seriously, this week has been dragging. So looking forward to playing two of the best courses!

Damn! I am not going to get anything done at work today.

All I can think about is what I have to pack and pick up from the store for tomorrow.

I should have taken today off as well.

See you guys tomorrow!

I was saying the same exact thing this morning when I got up and was getting ready for work.

I plan on leaving here 12 at the latest (around a 5.5 hour drive). If I can get some sort of cell signal I might stay at camp and listen to the braves game instead of glow. I will prob. grab some hot dogs or something to grill that night when I go to the store later.

I plan on leaving here 12 at the latest (around a 5.5 hour drive). If I can get some sort of cell signal I might stay at camp and listen to the braves game instead of glow. I will prob. grab some hot dogs or something to grill that night when I go to the store later.

no worries, will probably be a few of us hanging round the camp to usher in late arrivals.

It's looking like it will be a sweet weekend...

1382957_389791234457053_1618856263_n.jpg

The Republican led government shutdown is responsible...

republican led government? last i checked, a democrat's in the white house, the democrats have the senate majority, and there are more left leaning justices than right leaning in the supreme court.

AND didn't AL GORE tell us this was going to happen?

FWIW..... if this is global warming..... BRING IT ON! :) :thmbup:

Remind me, please - what time is Tiki, and when will folks be leaving HH? Friday will be crazy-last-day-before-shutdown day, so I'm not sure when I will be able to leave work.

If there are any Hawk Hollow DG'ers out there that want to lend a hand with the Paralyzed American Veterans disc golf event come by Loriella Park 9:30 am Friday, October 4. So if you are planning to leave for The "Burg early leave a few hours sooner and stop by. It's for a great cause and will make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside.

We will be setting up a temp course by the baseball fields in the front of the park. Drive in to the parking lot for the pool and go straight past the pool towards the back corner of the lot and turn on to the path that will take you to the front pavilion.

We need people to help shag discs and possible assist any veterans in wheelchairs.

Morning guys-

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make it this year due to some stuff that's come up here at home. Y'all have a blast and ill catch y'all next year

Tbm

i think the blockhouse glow starts at 9

Thanks, J. I hope to be at HH before dark so I can play tiki. Also looking forward to HH kicking my butt less than last time. :D

Going to leave a little earlier than I thought. Save me a spot for my truck tent :D.