• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
Aah, This time of year already. How quickly time flies. I haven't missed one of these yet, I can't see starting now. As usual there will be 3 or 4 in my group coming down.

Jrawk, Prerube or Biscoe:

How many guys were there last year on Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Did we take a count?

uh.. the largest crowd was saturday at 26ish including. Sunday was 18. Friday night have about 14 people at the blockhouse and maybe 10 that camped into saturday morning.

Well this is what we have coming down from the North....Me, Disc Fiend, Cyclops, Val, Gripsenemy, and possibly 6 others...we all play out of Tyler SP. We could have a North vs. South battle one day...kind of like the Civil War but with discs instead of guns...Losers have to going to swimming in the creek.

I'll be there for sure. If I'm not covering second shift, I will be there friday night for tiki and camping all weekend.

Alright doods -- I've been getting a lot of emails and verbal commitments from people who don't use the forum much anymore. A bunch of my Southern Maryland buddies will be coming as well. So we should have a fairly large group this year.

It's almost time to send out the invitations in PMs. Make sure you got the poll marked.

More info to come next week.

I have an extra tent (6x6) and an air mattress if anyone will need it. I'll be bringing my grill and 2 large coolers with ice for the weekend.

Saturday evening is the cookout night. That's where you bring your favorite thing to be grilled and everyone puts it on the table for all of us to share and have a great dinner.

I usually bring a thick cut Proterhouse for myself...:)

And if you don't want an embarrassing image of your self then don't pull your dick out while I have a camera....

Latest posts