• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
Alright, thanks man. I will just strap them to my glow discs lol

I will also have money for KniceZ and Vegan Ray for breakfast and lunch on Saturday if they want to hook me up. Makes packing a little easier for me.

depends what size tent you need. I may be able to bring an extra tent, sleeping mat, sleeping bag, whatever. Hit me up with a PM and I will let you know what I have. Maybe I can save you some space.

I pulled out my tent today to make sure I have everything. Starting my pile of styff to bring in the basement. Getting excited!!!

I have to do the same. Have to figure out how to fix a strap that is tearing on it if I recall.

Short list of confirmations:

Bamm;
sidewinder22;
throwinVA;
jabruzzo3;
prerube;
vondrehle;
apfaff;
optizimo;
jay bird;
FredVegasDGC;
Cyclops; +3
thebrownmule; +1
disc fiend;
chuckdiscs;
monocacy;
tim austin; +2
knicez;
Jrawk; +1
Chrishysell;
VeganRay (assuming);
Biscoe;
Kachtz;
Warobert;
Rocaholic74; +many
a few of my Southern Maryland club brothers.
some other Spotsy locals no doubt.

updated

BREAKING HAWK HOLLOW MEET NEWS

VEGAN RAY LUNCH.. WOOHOO!

Vegan Ray email to Jrawk said:
I'm gonna fire up the smoker for the meat-up this year. I'll serve lunch on Saturday ($6 for the full treatment), and will put extra meat on if anybody is interested in getting some for dinner or to take home. My plan is to do both brisket & pork shoulder, each of which can be had for the meat-up special price of $8 per pound. Spread the word for me, if you will.

:clap::clap::clap:

I have to do the same. Have to figure out how to fix a strap that is tearing on it if I recall.

unfortunately I am not collecting expensive discs anymore, so I will not be paying for your gas with a single disc purchase this year.
VeganRay will be disappointed as well, I was one if his favorite schmucks...I mean buyers.

unfortunately I am not collecting expensive discs anymore, so I will not be paying for your gas with a single disc purchase this year.
VeganRay will be disappointed as well, I was one if his favorite schmucks...I mean buyers.

Hopefully he never tells anyone how much I bought from him.

I'll definitely will be grabbing some extra meat. (Interrupt that as you will)

What happens at the meet stays at the meet...

301155_123756784393834_1833271151_n.jpg

...unless it happens in front of my camera.

So I do not trust that my dentist will get me in and out of his office in an hour on October 4th, so I postponed my appointment until the 7th.

Now I will be down to Hawk Hollow much earlier than expected. Opens a bunch of options for Friday. Disc Golf at Grange, a practice round at Hawk Hollow, start drinking, etc...

Yippee!!!!

Jrawk,
I just marked the poll and sent you a pm. Just covering my bases as I'd love to go play Hawk Hollow with you all!

Thanks,
Justin

Latest posts