• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 4x, 9x, 10x, 11x, CE, First Run - for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up on the red ink!

Btw, did you happen to call the number on that red cheetah? I think it belongs to a guy who posts on discgolfreview, but he hasn't gotten back to me about it...

I don't know if I called that one specifically. I called the first 9-10 numbers I saw (of the 200+ discs I got). Had one guy tell me he might want his old pink valkryie back but haven't heard from him in 3+ weeks so I stopped after that. There were only 20'ish discs with numbers on them. Called half, 1 guy that asked for it back and I was done.

With permission from the original poster:

I have a 10x Eagle, offwhite in color, 171g, no ink (besides weight). It has a gold stamp that looks like a rainbow in the light. If anyone is interested, let me know...

I have a 10x Eagle, offwhite in color, 171g, no ink (besides weight). It has a gold stamp that looks like a rainbow in the light. If anyone is interested, let me know...

Some one buy this thing - these are sweet discs!

i am intrested! Also, you live in G.R, maybe we could meet up and play a round if i decide to buy it. Can i get a pic?

PM me and send an offer, I really didn't have a price in mind

prices now listed, will negotiate all deals. I want these things gone!

Should be there today - it showed as being at the processing facility by your place as of last night. Probably out for delivery now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts