• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 5 Gateway Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkat

Bogey Member
This sale is for five (5) Gateway discs, all are yellow, and I believe the Gateway base plastic (?) …

... first is a soft (S) WIZARD Putter & Approach, 171grams, probably a 6/7ish (I may be conservative) …

...next are (2) yellow CHIEF's, one is blue reflective print @170grams, probably all of 7 … the purple reflective print CHIEF is 166grams, 7 again likely ...

… next is a Super Soft (SS) MAGIC Putt & Approach, blue reflective print 166 grams, and again in there at a 7ish …

… last is a Super Stupid Soft (SSS) VOODOO putter, 171grams, yellow w/bright green reflective print, lower 7 I suspect …

None of these have any ink … these are discs I no longer need/use, I am 65 and use the same 3 or 4 every time I play, and none are putters ...

$25 for the discs, and probably $10 towards shipping, if it is more I will cover, if it is less you get the difference back … I haven't kept in touch with buying/selling, so if price is out of line let me know …

These 5 will ship flat, in a box, probably USPS Priority prefer not to split the lot … shipping to lower 48 only please… thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5254.jpg
    IMG_5254.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5265.jpg
    IMG_5265.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts