• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 550 Para Cord! Cash or Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletproof88

Boring golf bag got ya down? Don't want to fool with a score card or one of those silly score keeper apps? No place to clip all those bag tags?

Spice things up with some custom made zipper pulls! Make keeping score easy with Birdie Beads!

I use only American made 550 para cord. The pictures below are some examples of my work and currently available colors.
IF YOU WANT A COLOR I DON'T HAVE, I WILL GET IT! Only adds about one day to shipping.

Pulls = $1 each for one or two colors. Tricolor pulls available for a small upcharge.
Birdie Beads = $7 and up depending on # of colors
Bracelets = $8 and up depending on size and style
Dog collars = $1-2 per inch
Key chains, bag tag lanyards, and all special requests priced according to complexity and amount of para cord used.
I can make most anything you can think of that uses para cord.

Shipping runs an average of $2.00.

I accept PayPal friends and family, use goods and services if you cover the fee.

I will also trade my para cord goodies for:

Plastic:
- Some Blizzard Champion stuff! Looking for a destroyer! Maybe a Katana or Boss.
- WIZARDS! I love cool stamps, Led Zeppelin, Herbal, Marley, The Dead, Dynamic Discs. Send me a nice Wizard and I will definitely hook you up!!!
- Leopards, Teebirds, Rivers, Renegades, Rocs, Aviars, Eagle, Banshees, Katanas, Buzzzes, light Blizzard Discs, and many others. NO DX or its equivalent please! Unless it's a bunch of them in new condition or some such.
- A CE disc would get you and all your buddies pulls and birdie beads! Maybe a leopard? Also willing to do big bundles for 11x champ and KCPro and other collectibles. Seriously, I will hook it up!

Disc Golf Accessories:
- Size large drifits, polos, tshirts.
- Large disc golf flexfit hats.
- Disc golf bags. Willing to make you a bunch of stuff for a tourney sized bag!
- Cool minis and stickers. (I would really like to have a few big decals!)
- K.C.C.O. swag!!!

E-Cig gear like: cool mods, good juices, a tank, atomizer, all sorts of stuff.

iTunes gift cards!

Don't be afraid to offer me something. Almost anything with value, I will look at. As you can see, I am pretty open to trading!!! :hfive:

UPDATED PICTURES: DEC. 6th I am always adding more in the comments below \/\/\/\/

My Favorite!!!
Bracelets
KING COBRA Bracelets
Purple and Gold
Keychains
Birdie Beads
Various Colors 1
Various Colors 2
Beads 1
Beads 2
Breast Cancer Awareness Pulls
U.S.A. Pulls and Beads

Last edited:
Im new to para cords, whats the difference between birdie beads and pulls. How do birdie beads work?

Last edited:
Zipper pulls are a functional way to personalize your golf bag or anything with zippers! Just loop them through the little holes on your zipper and boom! SWAG!!!

Birdie beads work like this: Shoot below par on a hole, move the appropriate number of beads down on the birdie side. Shoot par, move no beads. Shoot above par, move the appropriate number of beads on the bogey side. End of the match subtract one from the other and that's your score!

Fresh stuff made today:

For: iacas

For: Chad (FB Transaction)

For: My Dad. American Flag and Irish Flag inspired King Cobra Bracelet

King Cobra Keychains and Zip Pulls for: Joe Dirtay

Slate Grey and Neon Green Birdie Beads for: Will K. (FB)

King Cobra Bracelet - Slate Grey, Red, Black for: ME! ;-)

Thank you Mr. Dirtay! I really hooked em up. First set like that, gotta adjust prices for the three color king cobra style! lol.

Tuxedo Birdies beads and Pulls, Purple/Blue Pulls, and Orange/Blue Pulls for: DutchViking

Status
Not open for further replies.