• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] 550' wide open flat no wind-what driver would you throw

159g medium Lace, which if I lace it just right, would get me about 375. Then either my ESP Buzzz or Sinus to the basket, depending on how it looks to me at the moment.

well apparently if you want to bomb something 650 you throw a p-line DD2 like Simon Lizotte...

well apparently if you want to bomb something 650 you throw a p-line DD2 like Simon Lizotte...

Did you see the vid where Lizotte threw at 89 MPH? Supposedly a world record. That dude bombs. I bet he can out throw Wiggins.

The only thing that I have ever been able to get out to 550' is the Epic. Unfortunately my driving distance with any other disc doesn't come close to that, but I'm working on it.

I answered a Wraith before but now I need to say a 175g Star Destroyer. I've been maxing out at 450' with my SDS on a BH and now my Wraith is on the way out of my bag after many years. It all things must come to an end.