• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet - Oct 3-5, 2014

To get an invitation, please mark the poll

• Total voters
Can not wait to see and play the new holes. Any monsters like 7?

they aren't really new- just not maintained sometimes. nothing nearly as long as 7 but F and G are both tough par 4's and in my opinion about as good as anything else out there. H is also a par 4 and has our homage to the Grange- basket in the corral.

they aren't really new- just not maintained sometimes. nothing nearly as long as 7 but F and G are both tough par 4's and in my opinion about as good as anything else out there. H is also a par 4 and has our homage to the Grange- basket in the corral.

Sounds great!

any chance the bending unit may be allowed to make an appearance? :eek:

Hope folks don't mind but it looks like the better half will be coming this year - she enjoys playing but should have DFL locked up. ;)

Don't worry she's put up with me for years so she won't care about the typical guy behavior.

Hope folks don't mind but it looks like the better half will be coming this year - she enjoys playing but should have DFL locked up. ;)

Don't worry she's put up with me for years so she won't care about the typical guy behavior.

I don't know, I'm bringing the lady also. Yours may have some competition for DFL.

This will be my 5th year going. Looking forward to seeing all you all again this year. My group will be 3 like every year passed.

If you haven't done so yet, mark the poll!... formal invitations will be PM'd to the people that mark the poll... probably the first week in september.

all you repeat regulars know the drill already so ya'll can just show up. (just don't forget the beer)

Latest posts