• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet - Oct 3-5, 2014

To get an invitation, please mark the poll

• Total voters
Sweet, much thanks Biscoe! Now I just have to figure out how to get there in time . . .

Hole 9 reclaimed from the perilla mint this evening. That was the biggest chunk of weed-whacking to do.

Just little patches and bridge work left. Course is going to reopen for the fall 9/20 if not a few days sooner.

Am also going to redo the tee of 17 and maybe put in a better tee on 18 but those don't have to be done for the beast to be playable.

Hole 9 reclaimed from the perilla mint this evening. That was the biggest chunk of weed-whacking to do.

Just little patches and bridge work left. Course is going to reopen for the fall 9/20 if not a few days sooner.

Am also going to redo the tee of 17 and maybe put in a better tee on 18 but those don't have to be done for the beast to be playable.

Nice. Thank you!.. if you want some help that weekend, i may be able to swing it.

Invitation PM's sent to those that have currently marked the poll. Just let me know if you're late and want in.

(except Hysell becuase he can't be bothered by PM's)

Just a heads up....

Since some of the Maryland boys have Spotsy Bag tags the October 4th Spotsy Bag Tag Challenge is going to be the Saturday morning staggered start singles round.

So, anyone that has a Spotsy Bag tag bring it to Hawk Hollow.

I won't be able to stay the entire weekend but I will be able to come out for a few hours. If there is anything you need me to bring in from town that morning let Jerrry know so he can text me.

I will be bringing the Pirate Flag for you to use....

List so far (19)

Jrawk +1
Prerube
FredVegas
KniceZ +1
Kachtz (assuming)
Biscoe
Cyclops +1
Rocaholic
JAbruzzo3
throwinVA
Southern maryland guys +6

I have an idea for Saturday after singles rounds....

I put my 2 baskets 35' apart and we have a putting horse shoes type bracket competition.

The teams that are made from the singles can be the teams for this. SInge elimination first team to 21. Same as horse shoes, metal hit 1 point, chains hit 2 points, hit the putt 3 points, win by 2.

Final 2 teams best of 3 for the title.

I know Tim is coming and bring two more.

For everyone - I'll do ham, egg, cheese muffins Sat morning and Belgium waffles Sun morning. Just drop a little something into the cup.

This is the saddest post I have made yet . . . I will not make it this year. This is the one Event that I never wanted to miss, but my Grandmother has taken ill and is in the hospital in upstate NY. My family and I are driving up to see her.

I wish you guys lots of fun! I will make up for it next year!

This is the saddest post I have made yet . . . I will not make it this year. This is the one Event that I never wanted to miss, but my Grandmother has taken ill and is in the hospital in upstate NY. My family and I are driving up to see her.

I wish you guys lots of fun! I will make up for it next year!

Oh no! Sorry to hear all that John. Have a safe trip.

.... time to buy a beer tub! :| :\ :) :D