• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

600' goal is done! 170 pro destroyer

The hole and where Bratten's drives landed...and yet somehow that isn't uphill...
attachment.php

That is only like a 2ft rise! :doh:

Wrong. Check my pdga#

:doh: nah, i believe ya. was just matching faces more or less. kind easy to assume tho cuz of the post dates and common responses. Carry on!

And, to be honest, those pictures do make it look like a valley in the middle. I understand they are 2 dimensional flat photo, but I also see what Kachtz is seeing. But in the end I trust the dudes that have been to the course and that it plays uphill. :)

but I also see what Kachtz is seeing

Seriously??? I bet you throw 600+ message board distance too. Honestly, the guy probably throws about 500 with no wind. Until I see definitive evidence otherwise, he is an average distance thrower with no game on the course.

i can throw 934 message board distance.... or 375 in real life. you choose.

Oh, and honestly, he can throw 550+ real life feet. I'm an eye witness.

i can throw 934 message board distance.... or 375 in real life. you choose.

Oh, and honestly, he can throw 550+ real life feet. I'm an eye witness.

So can all those other guys he claims to throw 100ft farther than! I think his attitude on the subject is what is upsetting people not the fact he claims to throw far.

What upsets me is when people (juju) continue to speculate kachtz is lying about his throws and game in general. If somebody accused your friend of robbing a bank and you're an honest alibi with proof, wouldn't you be upset when the police don't believe you?

It would be nice if the DGCR community supported Kachtz' trek to entering in distance competitions and legitimately competing against the pros mentioned in this thread. If he wins, great. If he loses, ok lets help him get better to try again.

What upsets me is when people (juju) continue to speculate kachtz is lying about his throws and game in general. If somebody accused your friend of robbing a bank and you're an honest alibi with proof, wouldn't you be upset when the police don't believe you?

It would be nice if the DGCR community supported Kachtz' trek to entering in distance competitions and legitimately competing against the pros mentioned in this thread. If he wins, great. If he loses, ok lets help him get better to try again.

It would be easier if he didn't make unwarranted claims about throwing 100ft father than the person with the fastest arm-speed ever recorded.

What is the other option on the hole?

There is no other option.....it was a poorly designed hole by a drunk who knew nothing about disc golf and built the course as his community service project for drunk driving :doh:

According to locals no one has ever cleared it though many try.

There is no other option.....it was a poorly designed hole by a drunk who knew nothing about disc golf and built the course as his community service project for drunk driving :doh:

According to locals no one has ever cleared it though many try.

Really? I need to get a DWI.......:hfive:

I would be a lot more supportive if the guy was a little more humble and more willing to admit that he may be wrong in some instances. His
arrogance rubs me the wrong way.