• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $9 WIZARDS ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
How different are the SSS you have from the SSSS? The SSSS is so tasty, but I'm just curious if the SSS is essentially just a little firmer but has the same rubbery feel?

How different are the SSS you have from the SSSS? The SSSS is so tasty, but I'm just curious if the SSS is essentially just a little firmer but has the same rubbery feel?

Sorry I'm just getting back to you now. You hit the nail on the head. The SSS is a touch firmer than the 4S but they're both rubbery goodness.

Y'all, buy these Wizards. The Blues are slick, but they're the Firmest Wizards you can ask for (if you're into that). And the SSSS are the floppiest Wizards you can ask for as well (which isn't always a given, let's be honest here). Buy one, fondle it a bit, and decide you need a stack.

C'mon...somebody buy the last of these so I can clean up my office (as if I'm actually going to clean this sty once these discs are shipped).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts