• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A good week for acquiring plastic

Apothecary

Banned
Gold level trusted reviewer
Picked up a clearish light ce leopard and a VERY early (bubbles in the rim but not an x-out, red with black stamp) 164 ce teebird through separate deals at my local course this week for DIRT CHEAP.

whats the best run of dirt cheap, super premium plastic buys youve had?

OOP Discraft Breeze for a really used SSS Magic. Then 15 bucks for a First Run OOP Discraft Breeze.

I turned a sss wizard into a 20th anniversary echo star roc and then into a pearly 11x kc pro teebird...
that was a good day...

why do i get the distinct impression if i ate that mini the trees would start dancing and i would start visualizing world peas?:\

fo real that mini is sick.:thmbup:

Me too, Katana and I got quite a few scores over the week. Now I just need to go buy some acetone to get rid of these marker stains

I traded a beat to hell dx roc for a nice SE Leopard last year, one of the best trades ive done in a while.

The same day I traded that augusta wraith to A_P I got another augusta wraith from my friend for a wizard.

i kinda want a breeze, had one traded it... i didn't know what it was/ couldn't throw it... i can now... want it back... meh

and AP i got me a pearly orc at the bottom of the pond at riverside up here... truly fabulous disc... straight as f ...

i kinda want a breeze, had one traded it... i didn't know what it was/ couldn't throw it... i can now... want it back... meh

and AP i got me a pearly orc at the bottom of the pond at riverside up here... truly fabulous disc... straight as f ...

they rule. are you FH or BH throwing it?

both... hands down the best one i've owned... i had a tie die one that lived for a couple years before a swamp ate it.. ya know go to disc... this one i can put even closer to the pin... i am sold!

Latest posts