• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Short, but Sweet First Ace

MrDger

Par Member
picture.php

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=894&mode=gal#

Peaks View Park - Lynchburg, VA :: Hole #15 :: Gateway Supersoft Magic
The Mini-Golf Course of Disc Golf

It was short, but was my first ace, so I'll take it any way it comes, and I'll take any more like it too!​

Are you going to tell us how short it was?

Nice putt! j/k. I didn't know that was you. Did you drive down there just to get your first ace? You playing Druid Sat?

congrats on the ace!! If Cubby can claim his 1351346 aces under 100 feet, you sure as hell can claim your 125 footer! gj man

Its weird, the few times I've come close to getting an Ace (hitting chains/basket) they have all been on longer holes, like 250 feet plus. The short ones screw with my head and I don't want to overthrow the short one.

Its weird, the few times I've come close to getting an Ace (hitting chains/basket) they have all been on longer holes, like 250 feet plus. The short ones screw with my head and I don't want to overthrow the short one.

I agree. The shorter ones can be more tricky.

Well done kanuga. My first ace was on #7 at peaks view-I still am not quite sure how though. We should play some together in the fall when i'm back in town.

15 at peaks view is 125 with a slight left turn. You can see the right side of the basket standing on the front right edge of the tee. It's a hole you can go for the ace, but if you miss left you're going to have a tough putt to come back and get a 2.

And if you live near Lynchburg and haven't gotten your first ace yet, then Peaks view is the place to go. There are 11 holes on the course less than 200'. and all the rest but one are less than 250'.

Last edited:

My two aces have been on 235' and 250' holes, I've never hit one on any of the really short holes I've played so you might have something there.

Well done kanuga. My first ace was on #7 at peaks view-I still am not quite sure how though. We should play some together in the fall when i'm back in town.

15 at peaks view is 125 with a slight left turn. You can see the right side of the basket standing on the front right edge of the tee. It's a hole you can go for the ace, but if you miss left you're going to have a tough putt to come back and get a 2.

And if you live near Lynchburg and haven't gotten your first ace yet, then Peaks view is the place to go. There are 11 holes on the course less than 200'. and all the rest but one are less than 250'.

I'm actually down visiting a friend whos here for the summer, but I'll definitely make the trip to play Peaks View. And #7?!? It's a short one, but for sure an impressive one. I have a hard time with that hole.

A hole has to be a minimum of 200' to be considered an Ace. Sorry keep trying. :)

Latest posts