• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] ABC Discs

I did a comparison somewhere else:

Money putter = Magic
Flying Squirrel = Fuse
Secret Weapon = Leopard
Gamma Ray = Predator/ Firebird
Mission = Roc that feels like a gator.

4/5 wrong :gross:

Money = aviar
Squirrel = Meteor
Secret Weapon = Valkyrie
Gamma Ray (first run tooling) = FL
Mission = Roc

4/5 wrong :gross:

Money = aviar
Squirrel = Meteor
Secret Weapon = Valkyrie
Gamma Ray (first run tooling) = FL
Mission = Roc

My turn!

Money = P2 but taller
Squirrel = nothing really like it, more glide and less stable than a meteor
secret weapon = super flippy speed 9ish driver
gamma ray = overstable driver
mission = a beat roc. No where near as stable as a brand new roc is. Not good in the wind.

So, is Dan still churning out discs? How is ABC doing these days?

saw some dude at bryant lake, same dude as the quest workhorse driver. he had in his bag a money putter.

I don't know, but I hope so. I know the Bee Line (their latest) had a lot of positive comments, but I never hear of anyone throwing them. I've seen a lot of Flying Squirrels around here, but they're always in trade piles and look unthrown.

My local shop just picked ABC up, after I convinced them. The plastic has a lot more consistency in the molds and it lacks the flashing that the first few runs had. I still throw three of the five discs that they have.

The Money putter is my main putter. I also use the flying squirrel and he beeline.

The Money is a nice, beadless stable-overstable putter. It's just too deep for me. Nice plastic though.

ABC Disc makes a great disc. Money Putters feel great. The flying squirrel is liked by everybody (in N. IL) . And the Beeline fly extremely far.

Squirrel = nothing really like it, more glide and less stable than a meteor
For me the Squirrel flies really close to an Ontario Roc that has all the fade beat out of it. Not as touchy or as much glide as a Comet. The three all overlap badly in my bag, making it really hard for me to bag a Squirrel when I have stacks of Comets and ORocs around. I do really like the Squirrel, though.

Just a quick thank you for all that continue to support ABC Discs. It has been a while since I have checked in. There has been several personal issues that have slowed down progress with the company. We are still in business and look forward to continuing to be. Thanks for your understanding. Thanks for your continued support. Practice your putting.

Dan Pastore

Just a quick thank you for all that continue to support ABC Discs. It has been a while since I have checked in. There has been several personal issues that have slowed down progress with the company. We are still in business and look forward to continuing to be. Thanks for your understanding. Thanks for your continued support. Practice your putting.

Dan Pastore
MOAR SQUIRRELS PLEASE!!!

Good to hear you are still in the game and hope the personal issues work out.

Woohoo! Much love from rochelle il. Found a first run secret weapon the other day and was wondering if ABC was still doing production runs. Do you guys have a local shop or do tours or anything?

Woohoo! Much love from rochelle il. Found a first run secret weapon the other day and was wondering if ABC was still doing production runs. Do you guys have a local shop or do tours or anything?
I'm guessing you found a blue first run Secret Weapon with the initials ACS.. He misses it lol.

Latest posts