• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace contest, thought it would be cool

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I personally will be paying for the prizes in all my threads that have an item to win, I just asked some of the employees at Legacy to judge this thread if anything pans out. I love those guys and there products and everything they have ever done for me, so this makes me happy to do. I am not a vendor or distributor or on their website. I am a friend. I just bought discs to give away from past sales on dgcr and since I have sold alot on dgcr I am providing it for this site only.

Anyone can win. Please post a video on you hitting a hole in one with a Legacy Rampage driver or Clutch or Cannon, Please include these in the video:

1. Show the disc your using
2. Tell us the course
3. Show or tell us the hole number and distance.
4. Please provide video of the flight.
5. post anything else cool, ie weather or your name, ace # .......

I have three prize packs going to the best ace video for the Rampage, cannon, and clutch. Its tough to win so if there is just one video of each you win, if there is two we have judges. I have bought a few extra discs to give away, so I just might if you dont win. this is extremely hard to pull off, unless you have bought a ton of LEgacy stuff to throw and attempt this.

I would like to see the person pull the disc out and say what it is. Please submit legit videos of aces. If you can not post it please let me know and we can work out emailing the video or getting it on here another way.

Each username can post as many videos that they want.

all videos posted on or before February 18th have a chance to win, any after and I might just send something your way for thanks.

This is for DGCR members, thanks guys and gals.

PRIZES

I have bought Legacy shirts and hats and every disc they make so I will send the winners four pieces of Legacy stuff and I will make sure you get gear that fits or if you just want plastic then I will make that happen to.

If you need anything Legacy feel free to contact me and good luck.

Sure, Seems like a tough one to pull off especially if you only have a few of there discs, but if you can and post it here then your in the running.

are you counting cubby aces?

oh how i wish Legacy plastic was available at my local dg store.... Anybody have an extra Legacy disc I could borrow? lol

good luck to anyone who pulls it off.

Has anyone been attempting this? Just curious.

I think we would be better off with clutchs for that hole, especially if its in the short position.

I think we would be better off with clutchs for that hole, especially if its in the short position.

Yeah, they moved it back to the left position, right off that little hill, right behind the green. It would be fun to skip a bunch of wide rimmed drivers off the green right into the chains. :hfive:

I'll be super interested to see if anyone actually pulls this off!

Good luck to all!!! :thmbup:

Well if you win you will get alot more stuff. Has anyone attempted this or will be?

Yes they do!

Latest posts