• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Race in Brighton, CO

Camgolfer

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Oct 24th there will be the sounds of chains being hit from afar in Brighton. We are hosting an Ace Race at Benedict Park.

No putts, no approaches, just running at the chains. One throw per person per hole.

The Ace Race features shortened holes set up specifically as Ace runs. Each player recieves a player pack worth $55 that includes two prototype discs to use for the Ace Race. Registration is $25. Please pay in advance online through Paypal or contact us to work out other arrangements.

OCT 24th, 10am, Benedict Park.

Click here to register.

Visit Discraft for more info on the Ace Race in general.

Please note that Mile High Disc Golf Club is hosting an Ace Race on Labor Day that is not affiliated with the Ace Race in Brighton, CO.

out of curiosity what is the minimium # of players for an Ace Race. I know of a least one more that will sign up for brighton, trying to talk a few more into it. When should I tell them they need to sign up by? (i.e. when are you ordering the player's packs?)

I might still sign up but it is going to be a decision that happens a little closer to the event. Lower numbers would actually make me more inclined to come play as well, more of a chance to win, te he he.

Hey Cam, Katie and I are planning on signing up. We will probably register in early October. I had a ton of fun at the last one, and I've been able to trade the extra ace race discs for other stuff I want, so it just makes sense to do another. Hopefully my scorecard won't look like I bowled 36 spares this time.

Hey Cam, Katie and I are planning on signing up. We will probably register in early October. I had a ton of fun at the last one, and I've been able to trade the extra ace race discs for other stuff I want, so it just makes sense to do another. Hopefully my scorecard won't look like I bowled 36 spares this time.

Yeah mine too. I had a few close calls, but nothing. Going to the BN one gave me a good idea of what to expect for the one in Brighton.

This is going to be fun...has anyone heard of anyone getting their first ace at one of these?? I'm actually hoping I don't get my first ace before then...it might ruin my mojo:)

This is going to be fun...has anyone heard of anyone getting their first ace at one of these?? I'm actually hoping I don't get my first ace before then...it might ruin my mojo:)

My friend Alicia hit her first ace at the Ace Race at Bird's Nest. She was the only one in our group of 12 or so to hit an ace. There were several folks from DGCR in our group (Cam, Trojan, etc...), and it was really cool to get to meet them in person.

The one at Bird's Nest was won with 2 Aces so anything can happen. I doubt they were his first aces though...

I'm telling you all right now...I've never hit an ace in my life....i've never played in any type of tourney or competetive disc golf event....but I'm feeling it...you all better watch out:)

I'm telling you all right now...I've never hit an ace in my life....i've never played in any type of tourney or competetive disc golf event....but I'm feeling it...you all better watch out:)

This is a super laid back "tournament"