• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Race in Brighton, CO

Wanting to order the player packs soon. Sign up ASAP so we can get you in!

This is going to be fun...has anyone heard of anyone getting their first ace at one of these?? I'm actually hoping I don't get my first ace before then...it might ruin my mojo:)

My gf's dad played with us, and hit his first ace there, though none of us really count his ace or my 4 from the ace race as real aces.

So... We are ordering the player pack items on Friday. If you were holding out to sign up yourself or someone else, now is the time to do so. We need to have a good count by Friday. We will order a few extra though. Hope you can make it.

My gf's dad played with us, and hit his first ace there, though none of us really count his ace or my 4 from the ace race as real aces.

I don't either. I think I have 6 or 7 in 4 races but ain't gonna count anything till I hit from the concrete in a regular round on an existing course.

Gonna be good times people! CTP, Ring of Fire, and maybe random draw doubles :D Fabulous MYSTERY PRIZES!!!

Gonna be good times people! CTP, Ring of Fire, and maybe random draw doubles :D Fabulous MYSTERY PRIZES!!!

I am there only for the fabulous mystery prizes. Maybe a stuffed antelope or 6 cases of old Cat Stevens records. Who knows?

We will be closing the registration for the Ace Race in Brighton Friday at 7pm. We will be ordering any additional player packs at that time based on who has registered.

You have a few days left to register. Let me say that there will be some sweet ace runs, great prizes and fun all around. We have some other mini games and a doubles event after the ace race that is worth your while.

Hope to see you out there.

Register and pay online at www.coloradobelieves.com

***Update***
The registration for the Ace Race in Brighton is closed. We have ordered player packs for everyone who is registered online. We will not be able to accommodate any day of participants.

If you have signed up to play you are in for an exciting day. We have set up some great ace runs that cater to all skill levels. You can look forward to some wide open runs and some very tight short shots. Most of the holes are an average of 130 feet. Expect many signature ace runs that will be sure to bring both joy and frustration.

We will hold a Ring of Fire and a CTP contest after the two rounds are played.

Following both rounds and the mini games we will break for lunch. After lunch we will host a $5 random draw doubles with cash payout for winners.

Event timeline:
9am- Check-in
9:45- Player meeting
10am- first throw
12pm- Mini games and awards
1pm-2pm Lunch
2pm- Random draw doubles

Anyone is welcome to join us for doubles even if you are not planning to play in the Ace Race.
See you Saturday!

awesome pictures. had a ton of fun, not just due to my Ring o fire domination:). Really like that sinus putter. almost lost that other lat 64 disc on my first throw with it at Globeville.

I liked the Sinus I had, but its no Challenger. The Condor though seems badass...

Latest posts