• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Today

Geoffro

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I know, another Ace post - but I couldn't resist putting it up here. It's my third Ace, but my first "real" one as the other two were on holes that are under 100'. This one was 160', uphill elevation change of about 50'. Threw my Roc LHBH without a run up, up and to the left, it faded back right and into the chains. Ching! What made it sweeter was that I played the same course yesterday, and hit chains off the drive on hole 7 but it bounced out. Not today...man, I love this game.

e1727f84_m.jpg

I snagged one about three or four weeks ago. It feels good, real good. Kinda surreal... Like did that just happen?

I snagged one about three or four weeks ago. It feels good, real good. Kinda surreal... Like did that just happen?

I agree - was playing with my dad and my daughter, and after it went in I turned to them almost to see if it was real...

agreed. I just stood there for a second like it was a joke or something. Like, that didn't feel any different from a normal throw. Isn't an Ace supposed to feel like your greatest throw ever or something?

agreed. I just stood there for a second like it was a joke or something. Like, that didn't feel any different from a normal throw. Isn't an Ace supposed to feel like your greatest throw ever or something?
Skinner, you need to change your signature to, "It's all about not needing a second shot."

Latest posts