• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aces & Chain Outs

video at 1:00 that hole. i did not think any of the shots were going close to that basket. did wind play a factor?

Is this a thread to talk about our aces and chain outs? If so then let's get it rolling. I have a real bad ace itch right now. I've hit chains/basket on hole 14 at Denison Park twice in the last month. It's a 265' flex shot over some water onto an island. Drivers go too far but are easiest to place. Mid ranges are better for that distance but I'm having a hard time finding one that will fly that line and still come back at the end. There is a semi low window but it's far enough of a throw where you really need to go as high as possible if you want your mid to come back at the end. It's a love/hate relationship. Hole 14 your days are numbered.

i had a spit out on hole 17 at Osage Disc golf course in Cincinnati, OH. Just hit the chains just about an inch from staying in. And Medger, I think Mike was just posting his aces and ace runs. Keep at it mike. I want your arm, wish i could throw 500 footers.

Latest posts