• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

add what to the Ergo 2???

Detheos

So I've seen people saying lately that you can customize the Ergo 2 with more than just the colors. My question is what all can you customize on it?

Smaller pockets in the large bottom pocket and longer straps are things I've heard of. I imagine you could get him to make a little larger putter pocket too.

Extra key rings or d rings, different carrying handle strap, inside pockets, different logo on the front flap...Just depends on what you need.

Buckles as well. Or elastic straps. I added a d-link in the side pocket to hold a water bladder. Added elastic around the shoulder straps to hold the hose. And added a buckle to strap around my waste for longer walks.

Would he be able to make the side pockets bigger? I wear an XXL hoodie so it's big, I'm 6'3" 275. So if the side pockets could be a little bigger would be great.

Not sure he can make the sides larger, but the hoodie should fit in the bottom. I had him add mesh pockets to the inside of the side pockets to give me a place to put my wallet, sunscreen, etc.

Latest posts