• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adding discs during a tourney

i had meant in between holes, if your car was near. not in between round one and two.

Anytime. There are no restrictions.

Even during a hole. You can drive, then grab a replacement out of the car, or buy one from the flymarket, or borrow one from a friend, or even find one if you're sure it's not in play, and use the new disc on your second shot. As long as you can do all that, including marking the disc, without incurring a time penalty.

I am going to build a mini injection molding machine and carry it around behind me on a wagon and press new discs and use them for each throw.

Not positive, but don't they have to be made in quantities of 1500 (legality issues)? Or at least have an already approved mold to use. Will any of the manufacturers let you have one/some?

Not positive, but don't they have to be made in quantities of 1500 (legality issues)? Or at least have an already approved mold to use. Will any of the manufacturers let you have one/some?

You haven't seen my scores recently have you? Give me a long enough course and I will take 1500 strokes....hahaha.

You haven't seen my scores recently have you? Give me a long enough course and I will take 1500 strokes....hahaha.

Ha Ha! Well what I meant to say is that you are supposed to mold them in quantities so they are available to everyone. With that thought in mind, are you prepared to share your machine with the rest of your group?

If you develop a successful venture, would you consider searching for old molds to use? Maybe even contact Wham-O to see if you can borrow thier mold for the "86" ? There could be $ome $eriou$ reward$ for your effort$!

Even better, just turn them upside down and call them the "98".

One (insert nationality) carpenter was talking to another (insert nationality) carpenter.
1st carpenter: These nails are no good, all the points are on the wrong side.
2nd carpenter: You idiot, those are for the other side of the house!

Can I add discs to my bag even if the discs I stole from my card?

I lent a disc to a buddy on my card during a tourney round. He lost his main driver to the lake and I had one extra that I didn't throw. At the time I was not sure of the rules and legality of the issue, I was just trying to help a buddy out. It is good to know that no rule violations were committed.

Can you get the guys to work on miniaturizing that thing Steven? I am afriad the wagon is gonna get awful heavy.

Do the rules limit the number of caddies? Get yourself a team to pull the wagon!