• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adidas Response Trail 16

SpikeHyzer

* Ace Member *
Just picked up a pair of these for the upcoming season. Cost me a whole $49. They might be the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever purchased. They are not water proof...but I have a second pair for that. I bought these for the majority of tournies where I don't need the GTX. These things have some serious tread on the bottom. Interested to see how they hold up. They are trail shoes, so hoping they do ok.

p5921563dt.jpg

a buddy of mine has those also.he bought them about a month and a half ago i think and so far theyre holding up without problems. we play atleast 4 times a week with all day golf on the weekend sometimes just to give an estimate on the abuse. i was going to pic a pair of these up but they run too narrow for my wide feet :cry: . good shoes though with hella grip

Look nice, and I'm an adidas wearer. Have to keep those in mind when I finally dump my Barricade Grass.

Just wanted to give a quick update since it has been a year since purchasing these shoes.

Pros:
Very comfortable
Breathable
Affordable
Traction

Cons:
Don't dry very fast
Some of the treads started coming off after a couple of weeks of wear.
Traction

I put traction in both because when it's wet, they grip great. And when its dry, they grip too much. But for the price, you could buy two pairs of these and still be ahead when looking at some of the main gore-tex shoes I see on the course.

I have the Adidas Kandaria TR 3 and I love them, I am of the mindset that if you need to go in to water take the shoes off. On days when the launch pads are wet, muddy or slippery these work AMAZING, so much grip and they are designed so mud cant stick to the bottoms of them. I highly recommend these, only posting these as they are similar to Blurrs and around the same price.

adidas-G44692-zoom.jpg