• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Advice on a tunnel shot....

Hey guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I have not had much experience playing at this high of an elevation but I'll be here for a while so was thinking of expanding my bag. Was thinking of getting some lower speed drivers, maybe a leopard. I am also intrigued by this Comet you all speak of :p The course has a few of these fun tunnel shots, and has lots of lefty/sidearm friendly holes, neither of which I am. Time for some practice!

My only thing with a Leopard is, you can power down and have it go straight, but if you get a hankering to go for it and put that Leopard on a Hyzer and flip it up, it DOES like a little room on the right to go through its motion which could get you in trouble here.

Midrange or putter all the way. These discs are much slower so if you hit a tree the disc won't fly off the fairway nearly as far as a fairway or distance driver will.

Stalker off the tee - then damage control with Buzzz or something else out of the woods. :)
Enjoy, looks like fun!

There is a similar hole on a local course--tight 370' tunnel shot with a hard drop off on the left. Today I threw a slightly hyzered Roadrunner and it did a very tight S curve and nearly aced it. That's what I'd do.

I would throw a nice and easy low shot with my Lat Striker. I can get it going 250 straight as an arrow with very little effort.

I would say something that's naturally pretty stable (not over or under)...that's a little worn.

I've had beat Leopards, Wraiths, Beasts, and Valks that'll all pull that one off.

Tough shot none-the-less.

I'd say a used wraith.

Last edited:
First post! Hi every one !

GL Core or Stalker, If I´m having a good round I might just try and and snap one of those laser straight shot my beaten in star wraith manages when theres no wind around.

Probably a putter, but maybe a Buzzz or Meteor if I want to go for it a little bit.

nice shot, but par 4?
i would throw a conditioned kc aviar or z putt'r on this to be safe, if i was 'goin for it' i would throw my z xl,edge down with snap...straight down the middle, and straight on past the pin

Stalker, Challenger approach, then putt with a Challenger. but since its a par 4 I'd probly end up slamming every tree in the path. Oh, i need to play courses that force accuracy.

yay midds ore putters on that one looks like brp hole 4
4basket400x.jpg

Latest posts