• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

aerobie Arrow putter

Cygnus

Birdie Member
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, http://www.georgia-outfitters.com/images/Arrow-Main-HR.jpg did not like it all for putting, put away in the collection to be never used again.

went a played a couple of rounds today and accidently grabbed it and threw it in my bag instead of my similar colored TL. Halfway through the round I went to grab my TL and said **** forgot my TL! I ended up driving with it a few times and throwing it for midrange/approach shots as I really have not given it a fair chance.

All I can say is WOW, I have never thrown anything as straight as it flies, zero fade, from release to ground is just one straight line.

Anybody else played with this disc? What results and experience do you have with it?

Never thrown one. How did you get it confused with a TL?

I have all my discs in a file cabinet without labels, was in a hurry and saw the color grabbed it and threw it in my bag...my cabinet now has labels in alphabetical order.

My friend uses his to putt with all the time. And my mother-in-law got me one for Christmas 2 years ago, it stays in the bag for the hill shots as it doesmn't seem to roll down a hill if I miss.

I have all my discs in a file cabinet without labels, was in a hurry and saw the color grabbed it and threw it in my bag...my cabinet now has labels in alphabetical order.

Even if theyre the same.color they would feel.completely different in your hand when you picked it up. But it worked out for you

one has a super thick rim and the other has a pointed rim, they feel absolutely nothing alike.

Sorry, I forgot to prerube you the arrow putter :p

Thanks for the link I couldn't find anything with the search, all that came up were a bunch of market place threads.

I know they feel completely different, beyond me how that happened.

I threw one the other day - I put it 250ft dead.f'kin.straight. It doesn't seem to matter how hard or soft you throw it, the sucker just goes straight and drops down.

I was cracking up, but I could see someone throwing it seriously.

Yes, it's PDGA legal. And I used mine as a forehand approach disc. Flies dead straight ALWAYS. The only reason I don't use it as much is I've fallen in love with the Rat.

Good disc, a Cousin got one to use on those Cone holes on a course in Minnesota. He saw in the PDGA guide they had that the course had those cone holes. Well he finds in a gas station in Winnona GGGT display a Arrow putter at 175 grams he uses now for a putter for odd baskets that are cone holes and for cliff putts as the disc just sits there. He did not have it when we last played togther as he could play the course Shipwreck Bluff at Erie State Park in NY with just his Soft Pro D Bangor and Soft X Bangor. a bunch of them, he did have later a single fairway driver for the course on the one long hole for him that was the longest hole.

Good disc, a Cousin got one to use on those Cone holes on a course in Minnesota. He saw in the PDGA guide they had that the course had those cone holes. Well he finds in a gas station in Winnona GGGT display a Arrow putter at 175 grams he uses now for a putter for odd baskets that are cone holes and for cliff putts as the disc just sits there. He did not have it when we last played togther as he could play the course Shipwreck Bluff at Erie State Park in NY with just his Soft Pro D Bangor and Soft X Bangor. a bunch of them, he did have later a single fairway driver for the course on the one long hole for him that was the longest hole.

Yup.

Latest posts