• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

After 3.6 years, the wait is finally over!

rhino21

Par Member
I was playing a casual round at my home course (Stoney Creek Park in Goldsboro, NC) and got my first ace Saturday! The teepads and baskets have been changed around recently and this was my first time playing this basket from this pad. I'm not sure of the distance, but I would probably say between 200-250ft. I threw a DX Roc- slow gentle straight shot with a small fade at the end. Most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

The best part is that I'm the first in my normal group of disc golf friends to get an ace. One friend, after I told him about my ace (he wasn't there!), replied by saying, "Yeah, I almost hit an ace the other day on that course." I didn't care; that was a douchey thing to say though.

sounds like a great way to get a first Ace...home course on a new layout. Hopefully there are more to follow

In all the world it's the sweetest thing
To throw from the tee and hear that CHING!!!

Congrats, man.
Keep on throwing that Roc.

:hfive:Nicely Done! Congratulations!:clap:

congrats man

i finally hit my first ace on april second, my birthday.

flicked a crush into hole fifteen at cat hollow in round rock.

i've been playing for four years so i know exactly how you feel.

keep on truckin' bro.

The best part is that I'm the first in my normal group of disc golf friends to get an ace. One friend, after I told him about my ace (he wasn't there!), replied by saying, "Yeah, I almost hit an ace the other day on that course." I didn't care; that was a douchey thing to say though.

My brother hit the first ace any of our group has ever seen a couple weeks back and I was jumping around like I just hit the lotto.

3.6 yrs??? Seriously, that isn't long to wait for an Ace. And to waste a post on it....

J/K Congrads and I am stoked you didn't have to wait as long as I did

Kick a goal
I could have kicked a freakin tree down I was so excited.

My brother hit the first ace any of our group has ever seen a couple weeks back and I was jumping around like I just hit the lotto.
Yeah, my buddy that I was playing with was more excited than I was.

Congrats!! What are your plans for the disc you aced with?
DEFINITELY, to keep on throwing that thing. Why retire a disc that does its job? Right?

Latest posts