• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] All Black Ergo2 bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animage

Double Eagle Member
This bag is going on a couple years old, but probably been used 3-4 times max. Just never meshed with me. I'll be conservative and say 8/10 condition since the logo on the folding flap looks to be coming off slightly.

edit: Includes unused rainfly

Asking $100 + shipping.

I will definitely entertain offers, and any help with shipping would be great, I've never sold something before. I have a PayPal account, and would like to ship in US only for price.

https://imgur.com/a/P8Swacj

The imgur link has 4 photos. I didn't know how to make more than 3 be attached.

Last edited:
Bump. Open to offers. Really need to get rid of this before my Shift arrives. The woman is already upset I have so many bags laying around.

Just curious why you don't like it?
Shipping always costs a lot so it's hard to sell bags.

I have the same issue with my ranger and Magellan

Just curious why you don't like it?
Shipping always costs a lot so it's hard to sell bags.

I have the same issue with my ranger and Magellan

The horizontal storing of discs doesn't sit right on my back. When I got it they advertised you could go vertical or horizontal. Vertical works great but I carry too many discs for it. Also the drink holders get worse the taller of bottle you carry. Holds 32oz nalgene but not I carry a taller 40oz hydroflask and it will tip out

Status
Not open for further replies.