• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

yep I ordered a. white 171g stag as soon as they were available, what I am greeting apparently is a yellow stag, oh well it will still throw the same

Yeah, I had a problem email come to me also with replacement suggestions that I can't throw (bad colors). Oh well.

So I picked up an Opto Warship today. Love the feel. Reminds me of a Discraft Storm. Someone please tell me this thing will fly fast and straight like the Storm?. If it does I don't see the Buzzz staying in my bag for very long.

So I picked up an Opto Warship today. Love the feel. Reminds me of a Discraft Storm. Someone please tell me this thing will fly fast and straight like the Storm?. If it does I don't see the Buzzz staying in my bag for very long.

It does fly fast and straight. I don't know if it'll knock a buzzz out of your bag, but the Warship won't leave it.

It kicked all 6 Buzzzes out of my bag :D Took six months for me to do it, though.

Guess I was a lucky one. I picked up 2 white TP stags 168g. I might be interested in trading one for a pink 166-168 VIP stag.

It does fly fast and straight. I don't know if it'll knock a buzzz out of your bag, but the Warship won't leave it.
It kicked all 6 Buzzzes out of my bag :D Took six months for me to do it, though.

Im not in love with the Buzzz. And its hit or miss on finding a good stable one.

I'm not well versed in Lat64/Westside, what colors in Opto tend to run flatter domes? (for instance, with Innova you can safely assume Red and Dark Blue will be super flat)

Im not in love with the Buzzz. And its hit or miss on finding a good stable one.

I'm not well versed in Lat64/Westside, what colors in Opto tend to run flatter domes? (for instance, with Innova you can safely assume Red and Dark Blue will be super flat)

I have 3 VIP(Opto) Warships and all are flat topped. Those I've seen in stores, same thing. They were various colors.

As far as replacing a Buzzz, the Warship is faster and longer. I think the Buzzz may offer more control as an actual approach disc. As a driver, it's toss up. Stability and fade is similar.

Krohn I have 2 168g one has very little pearl and the other has a lot. Are your white ones red stamped too?

Ya thats where i pre ordered mine from and they came this afternoon right when i got home from winter disc golf league, cant wait till Monday when i can get out and throw them around.

Ya both of mine are 173g and both have red stamps i have a purple one on the way to. Cant wait to see how much pearl that will have and what color stamp.

So I took the Warship and my putter out to the course today. Love this thing already! Point and shot type flight. Definitely reminds me of the Storm.
Slow speed it seems to fly like a new KC Roc, and high speed its similar to a 1st Run Buzzz. Was surprised by the distance it got into a light headwind and barely on affecting on its flight. It definitely has a place in my bag. Now I want one in GL to beat in and I would LOVE a base plastic version (God I wish Lat64 & co. would make the mids and drivers in base plastic as well).

I think they do for Europe. I'm hoping the new Zero hard will become swedish DX, although I would like to try a fuse or pain in soft. Just for :)

thats some bull donkey. this side of the pond wants them too

If you're looking for Warships in a base plastic, I think you'll unfortunately be out of luck.

The Westside Flight Chart can be found Here and it shows what mold comes in what plastic.

I believe the next thing coming with the Warship, is VIP Air versions, as i've seen them start to pop up in people's mystery boxes.