• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am I getting better or just staying consistent with my average?

Looks like you have a few great understable distance drivers already, see if you can make the Leopard fly a little further and pick up the Wraith and give it a go.
Good luck!

I have had a blizzard Wraith before, but lost in the woods. I did like that disc as I did find more distance and glide on it. My personal best distance ever was 309 ft throwing downhill on #14 at Shawnee Mission Park. I haven't hit that distance since that day, but it was with the Wraith.
Right now, I'm averaging between 225 and 250. But on a good day, I can hit 275 if the wind is right.
I'm still feeling the tips everyone is giving me are going to be very useful. I'm also thinking of stocking up 2-3 each of on just what I'm comfortable throwing, with 5 of one kind of putter to get use to it. I like the Judge the best there.

I'd really practice throwing flat as all humanly possible. That allowed me to break 300 the easiest when I first started. Check your grip and put the rim on the index finger's first crease. Take your hand and make it flat then put your pinkie, ring and middle finger together. If your hand is like mine you'll see a crease that runs down from the pointer finger. The disc sits in that crease

Latest posts