• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] am i ready for a valkyrie?

Learn to love your Valkyrie and your Valkyrie will love you back

:hfive: :D

I'd be lost without mine! Star for me, but that's just a preference thing. I'm usually throwing a Valk on anything over 300ft, especially if its a tight/technical type hole.

But who cares what we think? Get a Valkyrie. :)

I found a beat-in dx valk with no ink, and started throwing it. It was perfect for me... and then today it was super duper windy, and I threw it in the lake. I'm sad.

I say give it a go! I had valk that i LOVED, but have since had a love/hate relationship with it because its getting to flippy for me. On nice wooded hole ill still throw it for a 'fineness' type shot (basically like 75% power) and the thing just flies PERFECT! Just things to watch out for with an under-stable disc.

FWIW, the Valk is one of the first discs I threw over 400' on a golf line with the "Classic" Inferno (they were just Infernos then) being the other. DX Valks, before getting too beat, or Champ/Star Valks will fly over 400' without being uncontrollably flippy like some people suggest.

Latest posts