• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Amateur World Doubles at Selah Ranch, Texas

that sux it filled took 2nd in advance in 2011 guess now I can change my signature :(

That's a bummer. We barely slipped in this year. Is there a wait list?

Really wish I knew what format is going to be played for each division at each course, and what teeboxes will be played etc. hoping to make a day trip out there at some point with my partner before the big weekend.

If one member of a registered team can't make it, can another player be added to the team, or does that make it a new team that has to go to the back of the waiting list?

If one member of a registered team can't make it, can another player be added to the team, or does that make it a new team that has to go to the back of the waiting list?

I talked to John and Dee yesterday, and they said another player can be added to the team, as long as it isn't in the last two weeks before the tournament.

well thats cool at least that way in is available... so any adv masters signed upneeding a partner....??? :)

Been full for a while, registration was open for 11 days before it filled up.

After playing an actual tournament out there, I can see how doubles will be a lot of fun. Now I really can't wait for World dubs.

I may be mistaken, but from what the TD said, it sounded like the waiting list might be as long as the prereg list.

I may be mistaken, but from what the TD said, it sounded like the waiting list might be as long as the prereg list.

To me, that sounds like there should be some semi-finals....maybe even quarter finals. Either way, there should be a tournament of some sort to see who competes for the world title.

To me, that sounds like there should be some semi-finals....maybe even quarter finals. Either way, there should be a tournament of some sort to see who competes for the world title.

Maybe one day it will be a three day event with two pools each playing one round on Saturday, and then a 50% field cut for Sunday.

I live so close to Selah and I just don't see how we can get 1000 spectators! Who is coming down? And if anybody wants to stay at my house - $20 a night!

Just how close do you live to Selah? Me and my partner are coming up from north of Little Rock. We may get a big 12x20' tent to camp in though. We may be able to charge to stay in it if we get it :D

Just how close do you live to Selah? Me and my partner are coming up from north of Little Rock. We may get a big 12x20' tent to camp in though. We may be able to charge to stay in it if we get it :D

I live in Mt Pleasant, which is just south of the course.

Latest posts