• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Amazing story that happened to me today

Even as an atheist, if anyone on this forum were to attack you for your beliefs, I'd be one of the first to step up and defend you. No need to apologize, mate! To use a disc golf analogy, that'd be like apologizing to Buzzz lovers that you prefer to use a Roc. Whatever works for you, works for you, and I don't see you pushing your beliefs, so we'll get along just fine. :)

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate that.

And thanks to all of you for responding. I might invest in a small bag on innovadiscs.com? I wonder if that would be the best spot for one.

As far as small bags go make sure to buy one that has an extra zippered pocket (one in addition to the main pocket for your discs). I was using a lightning bag until recently and there was no additional pocket I ended up putting my keys in the drink holder but was always worried that they would fall out when the bag fell over. I just started using a Fade Crunch Box and am glad I made the switch. I think there might still be a few available for $19.99 on discgolfcenter.com if you don't mind fuchsia.;)

I can't stand having anything in my pockets when I play. The innova starter bag is pretty good, as the mesh pocket in the lid fits all my stuff, and I can just leave it flipped open so I can hear my phone if it rings

I guess I am the odd man out here. Stuff in my pockets don't bother me at all. Heck, when I am at work, I play with a everything in my pockets, a full set of keys hanging from my belt loop, and wearing steel toe boots.

If you are fully involved in your game, you won't even notice anything in your pockets.

I guess I am the odd man out here. Stuff in my pockets don't bother me at all. Heck, when I am at work, I play with a everything in my pockets, a full set of keys hanging from my belt loop, and wearing steel toe boots.

If you are fully involved in your game, you won't even notice anything in your pockets.

i think it depends how you started playing and what youre wearing. jeans or dickies i dont care, but athletic shorts and im done like thanksgiving turkey.

i think it depends how you started playing and what youre wearing. jeans or dickies i dont care, but athletic shorts and im done like thanksgiving turkey.

I have always wore blue jean shorts when I play. I always keep everything in my pockets where ever I go, so on the disc golf course seems no different to me. I am just walking through a park, throwing a disc.

I have always wore blue jean shorts when I play. I always keep everything in my pockets where ever I go, so on the disc golf course seems no different to me. I am just walking through a park, throwing a disc.

see that holds your stuff better than athletic shorts whose pockets flail around and hit you in the family jewels. you will only make that mistake once:eek: