• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

America's best Disc Golf Holes

Bikinimower

Par Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I'm sure this topic has come up many many times but I haven't seen it yet. I will be traveling cross country in a couple of months and I wanted to hear from you guys what are the best holes you've ever played (not courses, but holes) If anyone can recommend some good ones that stay reasonably close to my travel route then I'll probably hit em up

Hole 5 Winthrop Gold, hole 6 Moccassin Creek, hole 9 Duncan Lake, hole 18 Lake Terrace, long 12 TL, think its 5 at Mcclain. More to come

Circle R Rolling Meadow #10
Circle R Rolling Meadow #18
Winny Gold #5

Hole 5 Winthrop Gold

I don't agree with that one. It's pretty in the pictures, but the times I've been there, it was covered in goose crap. It's like a Monet.

Holes 17 and 18 at Rankin Lake are at times gorgeous. At the right time of day, at the right time of year, with the right weather, the sunlight shines on the trees and off the lake just right, and it makes me feel like I'm in a post card picture. And looking up at the big mature pines on a clear day doesn't hurt either.

Reedy Creek is a pretty course, too, if you like trees.

Last edited:
I don't agree with that one. It's pretty in the pictures, but the times I've been there, it was covered in goose crap. It's like a Monet.

Reedy Creek is a pretty course, too, if you like trees.

You have already been over taken since there was another vote for it.;)

Both are nice. I like 18 probably the most

Circle R Rolling Meadow #10
Circle R Rolling Meadow #18
Winny Gold #5

That's what I was going to type. So add another vote to each of those.

Roc1Time, I respect your opinion, but #18 on the Hill doesn't hold a candle to the others. But I'd happily argue about it over a Shiner or 6.

I will be traveling cross country in a couple of months and I wanted to hear from you guys what are the best holes you've ever played (not courses, but holes)

Best for what? (beauty, uniqueness, terrain, lost discs, scoring spread, Gold level players, newbies, videography, etc).

Aside from the important/inevitable "Favorite" vs "Best" semantics argument, you have a stated purpose for wanting to know. Can you define what you mean by "Best"? What will give you the adrenaline rush of visiting the recommended holes?

That's what I was going to type. So add another vote to each of those.

Roc1Time, I respect your opinion, but #18 on the Hill doesn't hold a candle to the others. But I'd happily argue about it over a Shiner or 6.

Ya I missed typed that. I meant 18on the hill over both of the meadow. The elevation of 18 on the hill makes it way better then 18 on the meadow, which is a good hole too. There is just more risk reward on the hill then the meadow.And yes there will need to be more then 6 for that arguement.

Jack I like the stonehenge hole at Rankin...not sure what number it was because the back 9 pics weren't up when I looked.

#6 at Stafford Lake
#1 at Garberville
#15 at Willits
#18 at the Redwood Curtain
#8, #14 at Whistlers Bend
#12, #27 at De La Veaga

and #15 at yo momma house

Latest posts