• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Amplifier stamped AMPS (Discnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
Looking for the Discnation stamped Amplifier AMPS.

Either in neutron or plasma. Any weight, no ink.

Thanks

you might want to call disc nation its possible they have some of the reggie stamps not double foils laying around unlisted...

I think I have one. I don't know much about the MVP's but I won an amp from the VIP March Madness bracket and it has an Amp stmaped on it. I'll check for ink when I'm home.

I think I have one. I don't know much about the MVP's but I won an amp from the VIP March Madness bracket and it has an Amp stmaped on it. I'll check for ink when I'm home.

Thanks man. Really appreciate that! Hope you enjoy that new glo zone as a trade!

Need more folks, got good discs to trade.

@iDiscGolf....why'd you have to post? Reading your OP got me curioius, so I just had to see what what you were talkin' bout :rolleyes:

lmvp-ampdn-ntn.jpg

... and damn those are sweet... now I want one! :p

@iDiscGolf... purple is listed under "lavender" 168g... one still left for $18.

I'm not a fan of the color pink.

Thanks for the heads up though, I probably would have bought the purple but I don't see it.

BBUUMMPP!! I'll make it worth it.

You have to click on the pic of the disc and it'll bring up the other colors available for that particular disc.
Not a fan of pink either.
The yellow one is pretty cool.

Thanks guys for the leads.

I got one neutron from Brent and would like to add a plasma run to the bag as well :)

Thanks man. Really appreciate that! Hope you enjoy that new glo zone as a trade!

Need more folks, got good discs to trade.

Nice :hfive: Yeah, stoked on the zone, have another one of those over to Bennett to get dyed which is probably going to happen with this one the next batch I send, thanks!

Get the man some Amps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts