• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO PFN Soft Electron Ions

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Mike C's up to date ISO list

ISO:

- PFN Soft Electron Ions 170g+, will overpay for white. x5
- Soft Neutron Hex bright colors 175g+. x1
- Eclipse Hex 175g+. x1
- Eclipse Crave 172g+ overpay for unusually high PLH. x2
- Eclipse Reactor with stamp (any stamp, doesn't matter) 177g+. x2
- Plasma Mayhem 173g+ high PLH. x2
- Neutron Teleport 172g+ high PLH. x2
- Blue Neutron Wraths 172g+ in the softer neutron blend they used on release. x2
- Pale blue soft neutron proxy 172g+. x1

$$$ & trades.

Last edited:
i think i have one or two in storage but theyre at my folks house

how badly you want them

If they're close to max weight I'll make it worth your while. got $$ and trades, your pick.

ok right on

i dont know exactly when ill be down there but ill try to remember and report back asap but its likely a month or two out unfortunately

I have all of those models in inventory, but only 2 exact matches. Unfortunately one of the exact matches is the Hex, which is in the bag, so sorry. I do have an Eclipse 2.0 Reactor with the Marie Curie stamp. I don't use it so it's just a collectable thing for me. I also have a blue Prism Plasma Wrath?!?

I have all of those models in inventory, but only 2 exact matches. Unfortunately one of the exact matches is the Hex, which is in the bag, so sorry. I do have an Eclipse 2.0 Reactor with the Marie Curie stamp. I don't use it so it's just a collectable thing for me. I also have a blue Prism Plasma Wrath?!?

definitely interested in the crave! is the Wrath close to max weight? I haven't tried any prism discs, as long as it flies similar to the neutron I'd consider it.

No worries on the hex - I have two softs on the way, it'd just be a back-up.

Latest posts