• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP discs, tips required

The Plasma tesla had been in my bag as an 'experimental'. According to the flight chart, it was supposed to be competing with my Undertaker so I threw on those same shots which it did NOT work for. About that time I added a Firebird to get used the OS shots and realized they flew silimar. I ended up liking the Tesla better and the Firebird got booted.

Ha that's awesome. I hooked up a buddy that OH's with one of mine he really likes it.... All mine are 150-162 Fission and neutron 157ish. The light fission Tesla is a good placement BH disc and the heavier 162 is a nice stable FH disc for me. The cosmic neutrons 157 ish are in the middle. My 155 plasma is a meathook. I could actually fill out my drivers just with Teslas, maybe one Relay.

Yes I feel that's the only thing missing from MVP.
They dont have understable midrange. I hope it is coming.

It is hard to cover shots with proxy. I have been trying to do the same thing. I have covered understable midrangeshots with envy, proxy, reactor and alias.

I used to feel the exact same way but I recently picked up a Neutron Tangent and it has been a game changer. It's stable to understable and flies sort of like a beat in Proxy but it flies mid range distances.

An Electron Matrix is another good option but then start out way more stable than a Tangent.

Latest posts