• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANDROID APP IS OUT!!

If you select the "import all rounds from DGCR" from the app it will find the rounds not imported and import them to the site

If you select the "import all rounds from DGCR" from the app it will find the rounds not imported and import them to the site
It's the other way around, it'll import rounds not in the app :)

Just added the pin selection thing by long pressing on the par/distance bar in the android app. Also, added the ability to review courses in both the ios app and android. You can also start rounds from the course screen now and I added a few more buttons for other functions that used to be kind of buried.

Hello I'm having an issue with starting a round with no service. In the past I would be able to go to airplane mode on my phone and start my round no problem but now when I press the start round button I receive a"failed" pop up. Any idea?

Just added the pin selection thing by long pressing on the par/distance bar in the android app. Also, added the ability to review courses in both the ios app and android. You can also start rounds from the course screen now and I added a few more buttons for other functions that used to be kind of buried.

Big time improvements....:thmbup:

Much appreciated...:clap::clap:

Hello I'm having an issue with starting a round with no service. In the past I would be able to go to airplane mode on my phone and start my round no problem but now when I press the start round button I receive a"failed" pop up. Any idea?

Talked to the dev, for now just start the round out of airplane mode and then you can put your phone in after. He's going to work on a fix so you can just start it in airplane mode again although FYI, I believe you don't have any pars or hole distances when you do start a round that way.

Talked to the dev, for now just start the round out of airplane mode and then you can put your phone in after. He's going to work on a fix so you can just start it in airplane mode again although FYI, I believe you don't have any pars or hole distances when you do start a round that way.

Thanks for asking. The only issue I have is when I'm in 3g or less the scorecard just acts like it's loading and never fully loads the scorecard up. Up until the newest update never had the issue. I'll jot down my scores the old fashioned way for now /s thanks again for the app and forum tho!

I believe he's going to work on it today. Should have something to upload to the store in the next few days, might take me a little longer than usual due to the holiday.

Maybe this has already been addressed, but is there a way to possibly save courses as "Favorites" and download the data so that, among other things, Favorite courses could be played without cell coverage? So if I were going on a trip or just out to a course that I know has no coverage, I could "pre-save" the data in case I forgot to do so until it was too late.

Maybe this has already been addressed, but is there a way to possibly save courses as "Favorites" and download the data so that, among other things, Favorite courses could be played without cell coverage? So if I were going on a trip or just out to a course that I know has no coverage, I could "pre-save" the data in case I forgot to do so until it was too late.

That's something I want to add to the app and it's been on the "to do" list for a while, just lower down on it. For now, you'd just start the round somewhere where you have signal (which is admittedly a pain). I asked the dev how hard of an add that would be and waiting to hear back.

Just used the app for the first time yesterday
It kept me in a competitive mindset through a long 18 by myself which is normally a problem when I play alone.
By far my favorite part was that it gave me a round rating at the end.
The only thing I would add would is maybe a hole by hole notes section
As far as the ones complaining bout the 5 dollar price point they obviously have not downloaded the app, it's well worth the money

The app hasn't been $5 for a while now, I think it's $3 now? Not sure. For hole-by-hole notes, just long press on the score entry row for the person you want to add a note for and it'll show up.

Latest posts